Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Start of a Journey


Hollywood, CA


Here we go! I am about to fly half way around the world for an experience that will change my life forever.


I have a rough idea, some general plan that I would like to follow. This being a work-holiday trip, it does involve me working. Whether it's one job followed by my travels, or multiple jobs between trips, remains to be seen. Regardless, the first thing I have to do upon arrival is get on my feet. There's more to do then you think when it comes to moving to a new country: new phone, bank accounts, certifications, living arrangements and of course, finding a job. 


All that said, I feel prepared. A little nervous, but prepared. 


Just a 14.5 hour flight and then I'll be living down under. 





No comments:

Post a Comment